Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happiness.

Happiness is a complex topic in itself, let alone when we compare it to our everyday lives. For a week and a half I've considered myself fairly happy according to the situation I was in; I guess I made a different conclusion today. I was happy I could move on, away from the hurt, the tears, the memories. But watching him move on? That's a whole different story. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be happy more than anyone because of the pain I put him through, but seeing him actally move on is getting more and more difficult. Watching our every day lives not involve each other is getting more and more difficult. Getting through every day pretending to be 'happy' (whatever happiness may be), is getting more and more difficult. I wish this was all easy. I wish nobody felt pain from situations in their life, but it is the only way we can learn.



What is happiness, anway?


I guess this kind of explains it.

2 comments:

  1. are you getting these pics from postsecret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are from postsecret that I found on google. Best site ever.

    ReplyDelete