Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Just the Beginning.

This past week has been one of the most eye-opening and wonderful weeks of my life. As I deal with the hurt of a break up, there are so many other realizations that have been running through my mind. While I'm finding a way to cope with the hurtfulness of things said, why should I waste my thoughts on what "could have" been or what I could have done differently so I could currently be in a different position? As I find things to fill the emptiness that once laid with a steady relationship, my happiness is now lying elsewhere. I'm finding such joy in the simplest of things such as singing, going for joy rides with my best friends to an unknown location, and mending broken relationships that have been put aside for the past 2 years. I know that things can only get better from here, why not live the life I've always imagined?

No comments:

Post a Comment